Dance Du Coeur Sugar Land Dance Studio
FREE DANCE for Lucky #300 in 2013!
Want to get in great shape fast for free? Dance Du Coeur parents can take advantage of free outdoor fitness Boot Camp for Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 7pm in the back parking lot at Dance Du Coeur. You can also join indoor Boot Camp on Saturday Mornings at 9 for just $5/hour.
If you are searching for the best dance studio with classes in Sugar Land of Fort Bend County, Dance Du Coeur Sugar Land Dance Studio offers outstanding dance instruction for kids, teens and adults. Read Dance Du Coeur reviews and come see what best really is for yourself. The great variety of dance class styles for all ages including Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Pointe, Tumbling, Tricks, Leaps and Turns, Drill. We're also home to the award-winning competitive dance teams called "One Beat". With three beautiful large dance rooms in a state of the art Sugar Land dance center located at 19875 Southwest Freeway in Sugar Land's Fort Bend County Greatwood Community. >>About
See photos from the Dance Du Coeur Sugar Land Dance Studio. MORE IMAGES
Dance Du Coeur Sugar Land Dance Studio 2012-2013 year in review MORE VIDEO
2. Can we pay by month or do we have to sign a contract? You don't necessarily have to sign a contract, but when you register, you are registering for the school year - August through May/June. Therefore, there is a monthly tuition that is automatically debited from your account on the first of every month. If you ever want to cancel, just give us 30 days written notice.
3. What do we wear? Do you provide the attire? Every dance class dress code is different. Please refer to the dress code info at the bottom of the registration page when you register. We do not provide the attire. You can find most of the attire at Academy, Target or Costumes and Dancewear on Highway 6 in Sugar Land which provides high quality dance wear.
4. Is there a recital or end of year program? Yes, there is a recital on June 7th at The Stafford Centre. There are two fees if you want your child to participate in the recital - an $80 costume fee and $75 recital fee due at different times of the year. Your child does not have to participate in the recital, but it is highly encouraged.
5. What classes do you offer? We offer mommy and me for ages 1-2.5, pre-ballet for ages 3-4, ballet/tap and ballet/jazz for ages 5-6, and ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, contemporary, drill team prep, leaps and turns, improvisation, and musical theater for ages 7 and up.
6. Where are you located? Our address is 19875 Southwest Freeway suite 210. We are on the 59 feeder road heading north right outside of the Greatwood community. There are 3 office buildings and we are in the center office building with Shipley's Donuts and Pepperoni's.
7. What hours are you open? I have called during the day and can't reach you at 281-565-0005. The front desk hours are Monday-Friday 3-7pm and Saturdays 9am-12pm. We are closed on school holidays as well, but you can always reach us outside of regular business hours on our mobile line at 832-405-4505.
8. How do we register? You can either register inside the studio or online. If you register inside the studio, be sure to bring a voided check to set up automatic payments. You can register online here: https://www.thestudiodirector.com/sugarlanddance/portal.jsp. Please be sure to select 'bank account information' under payment info if you do not want to be charged a 3% service fee for using a debit or credit card.
9. Is my child too young or am I too old for dance class? Noooooo! If you or your child is mature enough to want to dance, it's a great time to take dance classes in Sugar Land at Dance Du Coeur. We have classes for all ages in Ballet, Hip Hop, Jazz, Tap, Contemporary, Improvisation, Acrobatics, Tumbling, Musical Theater, Ballet Tap Combo classes, and more. We even offer classes on Saturday!
10. Can I save time by registering on-line? Yes you can! Our web genius made it easy. Click the "register" tab on the home page to sign up now. But if you'd rather speak to a person, we'd love to assist. Come in or feel free to call us at 281-565-0005 or stop in during normal business hours M-F 3:00-8:00pm or Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm. If you'd like to talk with us outside of normal business hours, please feel free to call us at 832-405-4505.